Find out how I can help you with my services.
I am always busy speaking and writing about:
- The importance of being proactive towards our health,
- Holistic ways to prevent diseases,
- How stress, lifestyle choices, and genetic predisposition can affect our health (visit my homepage to learn about my extensive research)
- What health really means — it doesn’t only have to do with foods and exercise!
- The importance of being healthy: mentally, physically, and spiritually,
- How self-love and self-hatred affect our health.
On a regular basis, I give free seminars to the public, usually in libraries. If you’d like to be invited to my upcoming health and disease prevention seminars, please subscribe here:
(Soon I will also have a podcast, so stay tuned!)
I am also employed – or volunteer – to speak however way or venue that will best serve my clients:
- TV shows,
- Radio shows,
- Medical spaces (chiropractors, PT’s pain management) – seminars for patients,
- Office spaces (seminars for employees and/or clients),
- Health events,
- Continuing education programs,
If you think that my services would help you reach your personal or business goals, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Please fill out the form below and we can start our communication process!
Disease Prevention Advocate, Blogger, Author, Speaker, Certified Holistic Health and Wellness Coach by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Board Certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and Licensed Medical Massage Practitioner by the Virginia Board of Nursing.